La vie en rose

Hi guys,
I'm back from my little vacay in the Alsace region of France. I can only say that it was a fab journey ! I saw some very beautiful landscapes and meet amazing people along the way. I will tell you all about it in a future post for sure ! 
I have my Dutch test today, so basically I'll be studying this afternoon. But before that, I wanted to bring you a new ootd that I just know you'll love ! 









What I wore:
- Zara shoes


Really hoping you like the look, guys ! 

I'll be back tomorrow with more xo

Kisses,
R.

Comments

  1. So cool !! Have a nice day doll! ❤

    -------------------------
    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lumineuse et ravissante dans ce total look rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress:)
    http://www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun