Wings

Hello sweeties,
Since you've been all wondering about my two faced swimsuit, I thought I should share with you a couple more pics and the place my swimsuit comes ! 
I really love that it has two sides so you can mix and match even.










- wearing ONEONESWIMWEAR reversible bikini- 

Btw, the yellow-ish part is more neon like ! I thought I should let you know :)
Totally awesome when you have a nice tan ^^
The bikini runs true to size, I'm wearing an S size 

Hope to be back tomorrow with an outfit post :)

Kisses,
R.

Comments

  1. Great suit!

    Liv

    http://livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this photos :))

    http://www.ivanasdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Lovely outlook of your's with this swimwear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, your swimsuit is so cute- I especially love the sleeves and the strings on the bottom. I'm totally envious of your summer body- any tips you could share? ;) X

    Simplee Nikkie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun